The Phantom drone is a series of drones that are used by professional photographers. This is used for incredible aerial imaging. Phantom drones are the most advanced drones among all the drones available.
Features of Phantom Drone
1. 4k HD Video Recording
Phantom drone having 20 MP camera. This provides crystal clear video. It also prevents video lag. Still, imaging resolution can be up to 4096×2160 Pixels, and video resolution varies from 1280×720 pixels to 4096×2160 pixels. Other than that image size varies as mentioned
- 3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3648
- 4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078
Photo extensions are JPEG, DNG (RAW), JPEG + DNG where video extensions are MP4/MOV
- The Phantom drone has five directional sensors,
- A pair of the rear visual sensor for Backward Vision System
- A couple of the forwarding sensor for forwarding Vision System
- A couple of the downward sensor for Downward Vision System
- Infrared obstacle sensor on both sides for sensing the obstacles
3. Flight Time
It has a more extensive flight time that can be up to 30 minutes.
Weight of the phantom drone is 1388 gm, and the diagonal size is around 350mm.
Contents Of Phantom Drone
1. Drone Body
Drone body consists of a base, inserted motors with propellers. It also includes a flight board which is known as the heart of the drone. All commands are sent to the flight board, and then it functions
2. Remote Controller
Operating frequency of remote controller works on 2.400 – 2.483 GHz and 5.725 – 5.825 GHz; the maximum transmission distance of the device is up to 7 KM without any obstruction. It also has an inbuilt display to view the live telecast of camera view. The specifications of the inbuilt display are 5.5-inch screen, 1920×1080, Android system, 4 GB RAM＋16 GB ROM
It has a 6000 mAh battery which provides 1.2 A current at 7.4V. With this, the maximum flight time in one go can be up to 30 minutes.
Limitations Of Phantom Drone
- Maximum transmission distance up to 7 KMs.
- The maximum horizontal speed of this drone is 70 kmph
- vertical speed is a maximum of 9 kmph.
- Maximum wind resistance 16 kmph
- Maximum working altitude 6000 meters above sea level
- Operating temperature from 0°C to 40°C.
Ranges Of Phantom Drone
- Altitude Range 0 – 33 feet (0 – 10 m)
- Operating Range 0 – 33 feet (0 – 10 m)
- Obstacle Sensory Range 2 – 98 feet (0.7 – 30 m)
- Hover accuracy Range
- ±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning)
- ±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
- ±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning)
- ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
When you get sure about these things, you will be able to choose the best for you and with the best price as well. Don’t waste your money behind worthless products. Also, if you are not are aware that which will be the best one for you to choose then you can ask to the ones present at the stores.